An Unmatched and Rewarding Culture
With amazing benefits and perks, Mt. Carmel Rehabilitation & Nursing Center might be the perfect fit for the next step of your career. We foster stability and recognition among our staff through:
- Highly competitive wage rates
- Sign-on bonuses
- Flexible working schedules (full-time, part-time, pier diem shifts)
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Scholarship opportunities for select staff
- Nurse-to-resident ratios better than most facilities
- Holiday pay benefit
- Retirement (401k) savings with 3% employer contribution
- Employee recognition program
- Various training and mentoring initiatives
Our mission-driven culture brings new meaning, purpose and fulfillment to your professional – and personal – life. Mt. Carmel isn’t just a place you come to work – it’s one where you continually learn and make a lasting difference on hundreds of lives across New Hampshire.
As part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire, Mt. Carmel’s focus on compassionate, person-centered care is unmatched. Our work is life-changing for our residents and staff.