Are you looking to be part of a culture where you’re a name and not a number? Do you want to leave work knowing you made an incredible difference that day? Do you want to be part of an environment where you can grow, advance and be the healthcare professional you want to be? If so, you’ve landed in the right spot!
Mt. Carmel Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is seeking compassionate and driven healthcare professionals to join our All-Star team. We have employment opportunities for a wide range of full-time and part-time positions, including:
- Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Unit Aides
- Nursing Supervisors
- Cooks and Culinary Professionals
- Activity Aides
- Dietary Aides
- Unit Managers
- Housekeeping/Laundry Aides
With amazing benefits and perks, Mt. Carmel might be the perfect fit for the next step of your career. We foster stability and recognition among our staff through:
- A culture where you come first
- Flexible working schedules (full-time, part-time, per diem shifts)
- Nurse-to-resident ratios better than most facilities
- Competitive wage rates
- Sign-on bonuses
- Retirement (401k) savings with 3% employer contribution
- Scholarship opportunities to advance your nursing career; check out our “Pathways” program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay benefit
A Unique Culture:
Learn about our unique culture, strong work-life balance and highly competitive wages and benefits.
- Learn more about our unmatched culture
- See what our team members love most about working at Mt. Carmel.
Mt. Carmel is conveniently located in Manchester. We are a short distance from several major highways, 20 minutes from Concord and less than 30 minutes from Nashua.