Mt. Carmel Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is committed to delivering the most compassionate, supportive and personalized care possible.
We take our standards of care seriously, whether providing you with direct medical support, assisting you with daily routines or finding new ways to enrich your life.
Our promises to you include:
- You will be treated with the highest level of dignity, compassion and respect.
- Your safety is vitally important to us, and we will continually strive to protect it.
- Your well-being – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually – is our priority.
- Your needs, wishes and preferences will always be heard, valued and respected.
- You will have as much control and independence as possible in how you live your life – on your own terms.
- You will be met with a warm welcome.
- You and your family members will be treated like our own family.
- You will continually find new opportunities to live your life to the fullest.
- You will receive the highest level of transparency regarding your care plan and any medical treatment.
Mt. Carmel proudly serves individuals and families of all faiths and respects every individual’s religious and spiritual beliefs.